Music Therapy Jobs

MT-PRO Music Therapy List mtpro@multipro.com
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 15:35:44 -0500

Lori wrote:

>>The reason I write this is because I would like to know -
is there an area in the country where there are lots of jobs
open? I would relocate for the right job. I am currently in
the NYC area. I am familiar with all of the music therapy
web sites and regularly search them for positions, as well
as contact universities and search general employment, try
to create my own opportunities and positions. If anyone
knows of resources that I might not be aware of or of
openings, I would appreciate any information you have.

     Lori,

Since you are willing to relocate, you may want to check out
the Minneapolis market.  I am not from there, but there are
quite a number of music therapists there, and there are ads
in the newspaper for music therapists at times.  There is
also an agency there called "Growing With Music" which
employs music therapists to work in day care facilities.  I
am from Iowa and may be misguided as to the opportunities in
Minneapolis, but it may be worth a shot! Hope it helps!

     Caroline Gottschalk  MT-BC

-- MT-PRO Music Therapy List, mtpro@multipro.com on 06/10/1999 at 3:35:11 PM