Contract Opportunities

MT-PRO Music Therapy List mtpro@multipro.com
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 11:56:50 -0500

Lori, and anyone else interested in developing contract work,

There are plenty of opportunities for this in the Albany, NY area.  We have
a strong local group of music therapists, many of whom do contract work.
Every meeting we have, there are new referrals/requests for music therapy
evals or services, and we find it difficult to meet everyone's request.  New
therapists have begun contract work here, but we keep needing more
providers.  We don't have "a job" to offer anyone, nor are we running a
business as a group, but the opportunities are here, and there's a very
supportive music therapy environment.

Barbara MacLean, MS, MT-BC
-- MT-PRO Music Therapy List, mtpro@multipro.com on 06/15/1999 at 11:56:23
AM