Music Therapy Support Group

MT-PRO Music Therapy List mtpro@multipro.com
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 21:24:00 -0500

I was very interested in reading about the music therapy support group
you have established, and of its success.
I live in Montreal, Canada, and would like to start such a group here.
Could you tell me a bit about how you initially founded the
group(advertising,etc.,) and how you established the contacts you wrote
of?
Thanks!

                                                Sahra Cohen
Music therapist