Jobs & Misc

MT-PRO Music Therapy List mtpro@multipro.com
Sat, 19 Jun 1999 16:30:33 -0500

I am sure the theory discussions will come - maybe you can start one, Joe?
People on this list seem quite responsive so far.

I have to say that I certainly agree in terms of volunteering and paying your
dues, but one of the things that's the most difficult in my case is paying
the student loans from grad school even having worked throughout grad school
part and full-time - so now it's very hard to have time to volunteer in any
capacity while trying to search for jobs practically full time and work
somewhere else full time to pay the rent, especially in NYC.  Been searching
for three years since my master's - believe it or not - so I think I have the
patience thing down.  ; )

But I finally believe I do have a job in the Hudson Valley of New York State
- I will post details later for anyone interested - it's with children of
varying diagnoses in a school for autistic children.  At last!

Thanks for everyone's suggestions!

Lori Baur
-- MT-PRO Music Therapy List, mtpro@multipro.com on 06/19/1999 at 4:30:16
PM