Satisfaction Survey

MT-PRO Music Therapy List mtpro@multipro.com
Sat, 19 Jun 1999 16:35:03 -0500

 On Thu, 17 Jun 1999, Ellen Rayfield wrote:

I am interested in finding out if anyone has done and
published client satisfaction surveys on music therapy.

Thank you, Paul, for your response.  I do believe that in the long run those
kind of studies will be more important. However, in the current job market
here, hospitals are looking at "customer service" and satisfaction in the
immeadiate.  Most of our hopsital Quality Improvement projects include a
look at this area.  I was just wondering, as a way to start, if we have
looked at this area, both in terms of long term change, and satisfaction
with the service and treatment provided.  I will certainly look at the
article you spoke of.  I have also started a literature search, but it helps
to have some direction from those who have already been there.

Ellen Rayfield
-- MT-PRO Music Therapy List, mtpro@multipro.com on 06/19/1999 at 4:31:08
PM