Satisfaction Survey

MT-PRO Music Therapy List mtpro@multipro.com
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 17:08:10 -0500

Hello Ellen!
Victoria Storm here.  We did an overall satisfaction type survey a
few years ago with the parents/gaurdians of our clients, asking questions about
how their child/family member was able to take the information from our
sessions and transfer them to real life situations, general satisfaction, and a
rating of the relationship/connection as they perceived it between the therapist
and client.  We felt we had provided them with some good  yet informal
questions for which to respond.  What we received were a lot of glowing reports,
but very few criticisms.  Now, I would like to believe that our services are so
superb that we had 100% success and satisfaction, but of course
the reality of the situation is that the people who were satisfied took the time to
respond to the voluntary survey - others did not take the time.  We also found
the information to lack any true reliability since it was not a full representation
of our past clients as well.  I'd be happy to share with you what we used
if it is of any use to you.
- Victoria Storm, MT-BC

-- MT-PRO Music Therapy List, mtpro@multipro.com on 06/22/1999 at 5:06:12
PM