Need Help with MT History...

MT-PRO Music Therapy List mtpro@multipro.com
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 18:34:26 -0500

Hello everyone,
   I'm giving a presentation on Music Therapy on Saturday and I'd like to
provide some history of the profession.  Can anyone tell me when and where
the first MT degree program began and when the process of registration began?
I'm looking for the specific years.
   I'm sure I have this information in my resources or in my college notes,
but I haven't found it yet.
   Thanks!
                                               Steve Miller, MT-BC
                                               sfm1@freenet.fsu.edu