Paperwork vs Programming

MT-PRO Music Therapy List mtpro@multipro.com
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 21:54:25 -0500

****Thanks to Karen and all the other list members, who contributed to
the thread on Paperwork vs Programming. Maybe it's time to "tie" up this
thread now.
    Recently, a positive outcome was that I was able to show a good
case for paperwork and planning for music therapy sessions at a recent
management meeting at our facility with another music therapist. And
your personal testimonies of the time spent on paperwork were very
useful! ..Management will listen when you present a good case.
                                  Thanks to the list members!
                                           from Dot Newland. R.M.T.

-- MT-PRO Music Therapy List, mtpro@multipro.com on 10/12/1999 at 9:54:07 PM