Music search

MT-PRO Music Therapy List mtpro@multipro.com
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 22:14:52 -0500

> The better music stores have search and print software right in the store.
> For a fee, they'll search for it and print it out.---maybe try that in your
> locality.
> Dave Bryant
> -- MT-PRO Music Therapy List, mtpro@multipro.com on 10/10/1999 at 2:09:40 PM

I missed the original post on this topic, but I have used several web sites to get Tabs for many songs.
You can search for these sites in your search engine. One site that I have found helpful is:
http://music.netsysinc.com Good luck!!

Meredith Bailey, MT-BC
mert.mt@prodigy.net
-- MT-PRO Music Therapy List, mtpro@multipro.com on 10/12/1999 at 10:14:35 PM