Questions about MT degrees and credentials

MT-PRO Music Therapy List mtpro@multipro.com
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 23:39:59 -0500

Ms. Blank,

If I may respond as well to the questions given previously.  Especially, one
in particular.  The question about having or needing to receive a Master's in
MT 5 years after receiving board-ceritfication is a wonderful thought but
just not feasible in some cases.
I currently live and work in a state that offers only BMT at one university
and it is 2 hours away from where I live and work.  The nearest univeristy
offering such a program is over 4 hours away in one direction.  If someone
would be able to offer these level of courses on computer or even com-link
somewhere closer, this idea would be possible for all who have received their
board certification.  Ifsuch courses exist, please let me know.
Thank you for your time.
Karen A. Henderson RMT-BC
-- MT-PRO Music Therapy List, mtpro@multipro.com on 08/31/1999 at 11:39:34 PM