MT and PTSD/trauma

MT-PRO Music Therapy List mtpro@multipro.com
Sun, 19 Sep 1999 15:15:09 -0500

In a message dated 9/14/99 10:36:52 PM Central Daylight Time,
Louise and Una write:

<< Here in Bosnia we are very short of resources, eg ways of going about our
research, background material on trauma, etc, so if anybody has anything
useful or names of contacts/books that they think would be useful to us
please would you help.

We will of course keep you up-to-date with our findings as they emerge.

With thanks.

Louise Lang and Una McInerney.
-- MT-PRO Music Therapy List, mtpro@multipro.com on 09/14/1999 at 10:33:18 PM

Hello,

I have found the list serv for professionals who treat dissociative disorders
to have a wealth of information. This list can be found at:

http://www.lsoft.com/scripts/wl.exe?SL1=DISSOCIATIVE-DISORDERS&H=MAELSTROM.STJ
OHNS.EDU

Many of the discussions pertain to childhood sexual abuse, but there are
discussions and resources dedicated to the work you describe above. There can
be a high volume of mail, so you may need to sort through it a bit.

Danette Dollison, MA, MT-BC
-- MT-PRO Music Therapy List, mtpro@multipro.com on 09/19/1999 at 3:14:19 PM