Paperwork and Programming

MT-PRO Music Therapy List mtpro@multipro.com
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 23:38:12 -0500

For what it's worth, my workload is broken down in the following:

2 - 3 hours of group sessions daily (6 - 12 members)
2 hours charting p notes  (1 per client per session) *
1/2 hour individual sessions (the # per week varies)
1 hour planning and resource building
45 minutes staffing and updating treatment plans
1 1/2 hour marketing - MT lite for huge NH groups once a week
I get client contact time during the day in other informal ways.  Also
we keep a copy of master treatment plan goals on everyone a part from
the plans themselves which assists in charting and needs updating
regularly.  Assessments happen more sporatically. It may be good to note
this a relatively new job for me.  No interns or research projects yet.

Hope this helps.  In my previous job, Terri and Barbara had set up a
great system of  template files on the computer which assisted greatly
in charting.  This works better for quantitative data.  You'd have to
ask them about the set up time.

Sincerely,

Dirk Cushenbery
-- MT-PRO Music Therapy List, mtpro@multipro.com on 09/23/1999 at 11:37:53 PM