Paperwork and Programming

MT-PRO Music Therapy List mtpro@multipro.com
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 23:40:56 -0500

In a message dated 09/21/1999 9:24:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
a member  writes:

<< >
>    A rule of thumb we follow at my facility is 1 hour of documentation
>     time for every hour of group sessions conducted.  I would be
>     interested in hearing other's replies to this as well.

No one has mentioned 'prep' time in the 'paperwork and programming' topic.
It would be helpful to know and compare 'notes' on prep time and
documentation time, specifically, assessments, progress notes, and session
evaluations.

Thanks,
Mary Eileen Johnston, MT-BC
-- MT-PRO Music Therapy List, mtpro@multipro.com on 09/23/1999 at 11:40:21 PM