MT and young children

LexiRMT@aol.com LexiRMT@aol.com
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 17:48:41 EDT

The facility I work for has just opened a new Day Care facility.  They will
be accepting infants as young as 6 weeks.  I have never worked with children
this young and I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of
some articles or activity ideas for children this young, preferably for
groups.  This would be very appreciated.  Thank you.

Karen Henderson
LexiRMT@aol.com