[Fwd: music practioners]

Marcie Selvaggio msel68@home.com
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 07:43:46 -0500

--------------E916958133FC851072CB393D

 I wrote to the owner of this website (http://www.mhtp.org/index.htm)
and asked what the difference between their practice and Music Therapy
was.  Here is the reply.  (I did not tell her that I was a music
therapist because I didn't want to get her on the defensive.)

Here's the website if you're interested in visiting.
http://www.mhtp.org/index.htm

--------------E916958133FC851072CB393D