program start-up

John Evans jevans02@rochester.rr.com
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 20:38:26 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BFE5F7.CE118240

I am newly employed in a nursing home based therapeutic recreation =
program.  We are attached to a hospital.  We are looking to develop a =
seperate music therapy department and I am looking for any advice, =
considerations or redflags to consider in this adventure.  Thank you
Shelley Evans, MT-BC
jevans02@rochester.rr.com

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BFE5F7.CE118240

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am newly employed in a nursing home =
based=20
therapeutic recreation program.&nbsp; We are attached to a =
hospital.&nbsp; We=20
are looking to develop a seperate music therapy department and I am =
looking for=20
any advice, considerations or redflags to consider in this =
adventure.&nbsp;=20
Thank you</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Shelley Evans, MT-BC</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>jevans02@rochester.rr.com</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BFE5F7.CE118240--