ASPERGERS SYNDROME

Ivan Kaufman alli456@flash.net
Mon, 01 Jan 2001 18:25:00 -0600

Greetings to all:
I am a psychotherapist and music therapist in Dallas. I have a
prospective patient I may not have time to see, and was hoping someone
else in the area has the following experience, for an 11 year old girl
with aspergers, very high functioning, multiple severe LD's and social
issues.
I am searching the area for the mother. The therapist must have at least
2 years full time experience with deveopmentally disabled/delayed
children including autism and aspergers, and have worked with her age
range.
Thanks for the assist.
Ivan Kaufman, LMSW, MSSW, MMT
Individual, Child & Family Psychotherapy