amta regional +/-

Dirk & Julie Cushenbery dirkcush@fastband.com
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 22:21:27 -0600

For those american MTs active at the regional level, what do you
consider the strengths and weaknesses of your perspective regions?  I'm
mainly looking for replies from the Southeast and Southwest regions.
The information will valuable (or atleast interesting hopefully:)) for
us in the South Central as we ponder different directions.

I suppose the question could be broadened a bit to include other
professional groups, MT or otherwise, that any of you may be in, as well
as our friends in Canada and elsewhere.

TIA

Dirk Cushenbery