electronic journal?

Dirk & Julie Cushenbery dirkcush@fastband.com
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 20:22:05 -0600

Does anyone know about plans for an AMTA electronic journal? Just
curious.  Now that we have a password protected members only section, it
would seem like we're one step closer to having one.  I assume someone
is digitizing articles for a MTJ-CD Update.  It seems like a fairly
small step (especially since I'm not the one taking it :)) to go from
digitized journal articles to a password protected electronic journal.
It seems like formatting and FTPing it to a the server would get us
there.  I assume such a journal would begin at the present since making
the entire set of journals available would make purchasing the journal
CD unecessary.  Wouldn't want to "napster" ourselves!  :)

I know most regions have web sites. Do any of the regions do electronic
newsletters?

I believe the Nordic MT Journal has a bulletin board area dedicated to
the discussion of journal articles.  This is in addition to their
electronic journal.

Sincerely,

Dirk Cushenbery, MME, MT-BC
Charis Hospital