Job Opening

Marcie Selvaggio msel68@home.com
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 17:00:45 -0500

Hello all!  We have an immediate job opening in our school district for a full-time MT to work with
pre-K through high school special needs students.  Email me for more info!

Fax resumes to:  Tom Flanigan, Director of Fine Arts (847) 608-2778

We are looking to fill this position VERY VERY SOON and already have one or two candidates so don't
delay!  Fax today!!! :)

Please share this info with any MT that I may have missed!

Thanks,
Marcie Selvaggio, mt-bc