[Mt-pro] Request

reza abdollahnejad ar_nejad@yahoo.com
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 15:57:16 -0800 (PST)

--0-659974338-1042761436=:32966

Dear Sir/Madam:

First and foremost I'd like to thank you for your wonderful web site.

I’m a researcher in the field of the music therapy and am looking for informative text & sources in music therapy and mental disorder.

This subject matter is quite novel in Iran and I'm striving to get updates from any available source in the field as the sources in Iran are quite scarce.

In this respect, I would like you to supply with any recent essays, research works, publications, pertinent web sites, where I can further develop my scope of work.

It goes without saying that I can reciprocate your cooperation in any way possible from my side.

Sincerely Yours,

M.R. Abdolahnejad

Tel: 0098-21-537 6642

--0-659974338-1042761436=:32966

<FONT size=2>
<P align=left></P>
<P align=left>Dear Sir/Madam:</P>
<P align=left></P>
<P align=left>First and foremost I'd like to thank you for your wonderful web site.</P>
<P align=left>I’m a researcher in the field of the music therapy and am looking for informative text &amp; sources in music therapy and mental disorder.</P>
<P align=left></P>
<P align=left>This subject matter is quite novel in Iran and I'm striving to get updates from any available source in the field as the sources in Iran are quite scarce.</P>
<P align=left></P>
<P align=left>In this respect, I would like you to supply with any recent essays, research works, publications, pertinent web sites, where I can further develop my scope of work.</P>
<P align=left>It goes without saying that I can reciprocate your cooperation in any way possible from my side.</P>
<P align=left></P>
<P align=left>Sincerely Yours,</P>
<P align=left>M.R. Abdolahnejad</P>
<P align=left>Tel: 0098-21-537 6642</P>