[Ntso] SHSU NTSO Elections

John & Frances Fennessy roughneckbooks at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 1 09:24:34 CST 2004

I just wanted to remind you that elections are currently being held. If you
need to reread the biographies, they can be found at:
http://lists.shsu.edu/pipermail/ntso/2004-October/000022.html

If you need a new ballot (because you accidentally deleted yours), ballots
can be found at:
http://lists.shsu.edu/pipermail/ntso/2004-October/000023.html

I realize that you may not know these individuals and therefore you may feel
as if your vote does not count. Even if you don't make the lunch meetings,
these individuals are the ones who will be posting the notes on the listserv
so that you will be kept informed. They will be the people arranging the
evening meetings and the big events.

Please consider the fact that your vote makes a different. Read the
biographies and determine who you want to represent you. I urge you to be an
active member and vote. If only 20 of our 172 members vote, anyone who wins
will do so by one 1 or 2 votes. It might be your vote that makes the
difference.

I truly hate to think that we, as non-traditional students, are unable to
get a forum together and give a strong example of REAL VOTING.

Voting is by email. It couldn't get easier than this!

Frances Crawford Fennessy
NTSO President