[Ntso] SHSU NTSO fame

John & Frances Fennessy roughneckbooks at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 1 10:09:21 CST 2004

Hello NTSO Members!

You should note that there is an article about us on today at sam. You can read
it at:
http://www.shsu.edu/~pin_www/T@S/2004/Oct3104Up.html#nontraditional

Also, the vice president and I were interviewed this weekend by the
Houstonian. The article should appear in either Tuesday's or Thursday's
paper.

The NTSO is famous! Aren't we impressive?

Now I need your help to keep the ball rolling. We need someone to create a
poster/flier for us to advertise our meeting on the 11th. If you are
interested, please email me at roughneckbooks at hotmail.com. I will send you
the info that needs to be included on the poster.

Thanks!

Frances Crawford Fennessy
NTSO President