[Ntso] SHSU NTSO Voting

John & Frances Fennessy roughneckbooks at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 3 11:06:36 CST 2004

Hello NTSO members!

Our elections are proceeding quite well, and I want to thank all of those
who have done their NTSO duty and voted.

We do need to address a requirement that we have regarding our elections. We
are required to have a forum for our elections to be valid. This means we
must receive votes from 1/2 +1 of our members. In ordinary English, this
means we must receive 80-90 votes to reach a quorum.

We have not received this many votes. Please do your duty and vote! If you
don't vote, we have to hold our elections AGAIN until we get the quorum!

To get a ballot (if you accidentally deleted yours), go to:
http://lists.shsu.edu/pipermail/ntso/2004-October/000023.html

To read about the candidates, go to:
http://lists.shsu.edu/pipermail/ntso/2004-October/000022.html

PLEASE VOTE!