[Ntso] (no subject)

John & Frances Fennessy roughneckbooks at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 5 06:42:56 CST 2004

Thank you for voting! We received quite a few more votes since my last
email. However, We STILL HAVE NOT MET OUR QUORUM!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE VOTE!
Elections will continue until 12 midnight November 8, Monday, and will have
to be REDONE if we
do not meet the quorum!

If you need to reread the biographies, they can be found at:
http://lists.shsu.edu/pipermail/ntso/2004-October/000022.html

If you do not know what to do or you can't get the email process to work for
you, follow these instructions:
1) look up at the top of this email inbox and press reply
2) scroll down and type in your name right below these instructions
3) just below your name, type in your email address that you use on the
listserv
4) place an X to indicate your choice for each position
5) look at the To: box and make sure it says: roughneckbooks at hotmail.com
6) press send
7) THANKS!

Your name:
The email address you use on the NTSO listserv:

Please indicate your vote by placing an X next to your choice:

****FOR THE POSITION OF BUSINESS MANAGER****
RALPH BALES:
DEBBIE CLIFTON:

****FOR THE POSITION OF SECRETARY****
VALERIE JOHNSON:
SONDRA LANGLAND:

Dont just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!