[Ntso] SHSU-NTSO December Meeting

John & Frances Fennessy roughneckbooks at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 17 10:44:02 CST 2004

Hello All,

     The next meeting of the general assembly of NTSO will be Thursday,
December 9, from 11:45 until 1:00 pm in the 3rd floor atrium of the LSC. I
am really pleased to announce that Dr. Bernice Strauss has agreed to be the
speaker at this gathering. She will be presenting her "Stress Management,
Non-Traditional Stress Management Course." With finals the very next week
and the holidays right around the corner, this is something many could
benefit from. For those of you that are not familiar with Dr. Strauss, she
is a powerful speaker and a great friend to the university student.
     This meeting will probably have a very large attendance, so we will
need an RSVP. Dr. Strauss has also asked for an idea of how many packets to
have made up. Please RSVP directly to me at roughneckbooks at hotmail.com as
soon as possible, so I can pass along the numbers, and we can get the food
ordered.

John Fennessy
Vice President NTSO