[Ntso] Email Problem

Cindy Lindquist homer_14534 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 14 15:37:09 CDT 2004

Hello,
I signed up to join your group. However, I am only getting some of the emails being set out. For instance, today I got emails from people RSVP'ing about the best lunch days for them, and I did not get an initial email that I'm assuming was sent out about when the best day was for everyone (I hope that doesn't sound too confusing!) :) If you'd like, you can email my Sam email account and maybe the problem will be rectified. I certainly don't mind getting emails to this account, I just don't know why I am not getting the emails that I should. My Sam email is stdcil12 at shsu.edu.
Thanks!
Cindy Lindquist

P.S. By the way, the answer to the email I didn't get--I am free Wed. afternoons until 4pm every other week (I am President of a campus organization and that's when we have our meetings) or any time Friday.

http://mail.yahoo.com