[Ntso] SHSU-NTSO Positions

stdfcm11 stdfcm11 at shsu.edu
Tue Oct 19 14:27:43 CDT 2004

Hello!

I just wanted to remind everyone that we are still seeking members who are
interested in volunteering their time for the open secretary position and
the open business manager position. I have received a couple of inquiries
about the secretary position, but not many for the business manager
position. If you are interested or have any questions about these positions,
please email me directly at roughneckbooks at hotmail.com or stdfcm11 at shsu.edu.
I check both of these addresses regularly.

We will be having elections beginning November 1. I will need your bios in
by October 30 if you are intending to run for one of these positions. Keep
in mind that this organization has the potential to be one of the largest,
most organized groups on campus. While neither of these positions will
require much work from you, both will be great items to add to your CV,
scholarship application, graduate school application, or resume.

We also need volunteers to put up posters/fliers for us in buildings. We
have had some volunteers and I am deeply grateful for their help. Please
consider putting up a poster in whatever bulding you go to regularly. To be
successful, we need to reach as many people as possible. To get a
poster/flier, email me at roughneckbooks at hotmail.com or stdfcm11 at shsu.edu

Thanks!

Frances Crawford Fennessy
NTSO President