[Ntso] Election Announcement

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 5 12:34:58 CDT 2005

Hello Everyone!

I would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone on the list that
this week we will be holding officer elections via email.

Here are the specifics for who is running for what office:
President:  Andrea Woodlief
Vice President:  Vacant
Business Manager:  Ralph Bales
Secretary:  Vacant

We still have two positions vacant that need to be filled. The future of
this wonderful and very needed organization rests on all of the officer
posistions being filled.  NTSO is a powerful organization on campus, with
there being 5000 non-traditional students.  We can let our voice be heard by
keeping this organization alive and going in the future.

One example of the work that this organization has done is by getting the
voice across of the residents who live in the Gintz Family Apartments.  Lets
keep this advocacy strong!

If you decide to run for an open office, then we can work together as a team
to get everything accomplished.  We all have busy schedules, and that is
alright. Together we can make this organization happen.

Please, step up to the plate and run for an office.

Andrea L. Woodlief