[Ntso] NTSO MARCH MTG NOTES

SHSU NTSO shsu_ntso at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 8 13:52:37 CDT 2005

Hello NTSO members!

I am very happy to announce that, thanks to Andrea, the March meeting notes
have been prepared and are attached to this email. YEAH!

Many of you have had questions about the upcoming formal that is scheduled
for April 30. All of the information about the ball is listed in the notes,
but here is the the information copied from the notes:

III.	President’s Announcement:
a.	Frances Crawford Fennessy announced the upcoming elections that will be
held during the first week of April.
b.	The upcoming formal was also discussed during the meeting.  If there is
not enough interest in the formal, we will be having an end of the year
banquet for NTSO instead.
i.	Admissions to the dance will be $10 per ticket, which includes an Italian
dinner, drinks, music, and dancing.  Currently, this formal will be held in
the Ballroom of the LSC.
ii.	The theme to the dance will be “Denim and Diamonds” meaning that the men
will be allowed to wear their blue jeans and the women will get a chance to
wear formal attire and get dressed up.
iii.	The dance and dinner will be from 7p.m. until 10p.m. in the LSC
ballroom, on April 30th.
iv.	We will recognize our new officers at this function and say good-bye to
our old officers.
v.	For ticket information contact our present secretary, Andrea Woodlief at
936-714-4834.
vi.	Tickets will be sold in the LSC mall area during the week of April 18
through the 22nd. There will be NO tickets available at the door. We have to
prepay for the meals one week before the dance; therefore, we will be unable
to sell tickets at the door.

I look forward to seeing everyone there!

Frances Crawford Fennessy
NTSO President
http://www.shsu.edu/~org_ntso/