[Ntso] First Meeting, Aug. 25th!

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 20 15:40:32 CDT 2005

Hello Group!

Welcome back!  I hope that everyone had a great summer vacation.  Our first
meeting will be on Thursday, August 25th from 11:45a.m.-1p.m. in LSC 315. We
will be voting on becoming a chapter of the national NTSO organization, and
on an official method(s) of fundraising for the year.  One idea for
fundraising is NTSO members selling peeler coupons to the students and
faculty in the LSC mall area.

We will also be discussing the  halloween party for the children, a
thanksgiving pot luck dinner, a christmas banquet, and the garage sale/car
wash.  We will be needing volunteers for all of these events, and I would
like to organize committees for each event at the next two meetings.  This
first meeting is very important so I hope to see alot of people there!

Please check out the new calender on our webpage for the upcoming events.
In September we will be having a pot luck dinner and movie, and a restaurant
social. www.shsu.edu/~org_ntso

Officers:  Our first meeting will be on August 26th at Kaldis, from
12p.m.-1p.m.

Andrea L. Woodlief
President, Non-Traditional Student Organization

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the
source of all true art and science."  -- Albert Einstein