[Ntso] NTSO Website

John & Frances Fennessy roughneckbooks at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 10 10:20:16 CST 2005

Hello All!

We have a cause for celebration and a loss that we need to discuss.

The good news is: our NTSO website is now online. It is simply a copy of our
flyer that we put around campus, but it does have a link to our listserv for
those who are interested.  We will be upgrading this website shortly to
include links to our constitution and meeting notes. I'll let you know about
that soon.

The NTSO website is:  http://www.shsu.edu/~org_ntso

The bad news is: due to unfortunate circumstances, we have lost our
secretary. If you are interested in volunteering for this position, we need
your help ASAP! Please email me at roughneckbooks at hotmail.com if you can
make the meetings and can help out.

Thank you for all of your support!

Frances Crawford Fennessy