[Ntso] NTSO Meeting Times

SHSU NTSO shsu_ntso at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 10 13:43:42 CST 2005

NTSO members,

At our business meeting in January, we discussed the possibility of changing
the meeting times to accommodate new schedules.  Many members who were able
to attend last semester have conflicting schedules this semester.  If you
are interested in attending the meetings, and would do so if the times
permitted, please reply to the e-mail address below with the day and time of
the week that would better accommodate your schedule.  It is our desire to
schedule the meetings so that the greatest number of members would have an
opportunity to attend if they so choose.  The next scheduled meeting is
Thursday, February 24th, from 11:45 - 1:00pm, but may be revised to reflect
the needs of our members.  I appreciate your quick response.

Please send your reply to shsu_ntso at hotmail.com

Ralph Bales
NTSO Business Manager