[Ntso] Grad School Night

John & Frances Fennessy roughneckbooks at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 15 11:01:58 CST 2005

I just received this email and thought that some of you non-traditionals
might be interested in attending.

I am writing to inform you that on February 21, at 5:30 the Sam Center
will be sponsoring a Graduate School Night program. It will be an
opportunity for students to learn more about the graduate school process,
the application process, Financial Aid, and the Graduate school time line.
The meeting will be an informal question and answer session.
Please pass this information on to your organization. Thank you for your
support.

Gerri Johnson

If students have further questions they may reach me at stdgaj14 at shsu.edu.

Frances Crawford Fennessy