[Ntso] NTSO February meeting

John & Frances Fennessy roughneckbooks at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 17 07:58:05 CST 2005

It's is time to announce the next Non-Traditional Student Organization
meeting!

Here are the particulars. If you have a chance, please let us know if you
will be attending. However, you and your guests are always welcomed, even if
you forgot to RSVP. We will be announcing the details of Formal Night, the
upcoming fundraising event, Baseball Night for NTSO members (bring your
family and attend a SHSU baseball game), and April officer elections for the
2005-2006 academic year.

Please try not to miss this meeting!

Time: 11:45-1:00 pm

Day: Thursday, February 24

Place: 3rd floor LSC-follow the signs

Guest Speaker: Financial Aid Representative who will discuss the financial
aid process. We will also have information relevant to non-traditional
student scholarships.

Contact information: shsu_ntso at hotmail.com
or call: Frances Crawford Fennessy 294-1995

* Drinks and cookies will be served

I look forward to seeing you there!

Frances Crawford Fennessy
NTSO President