[Ntso] NTSO January 27 Mtg

John & Frances Fennessy roughneckbooks at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 18 09:08:45 CST 2005

Hello Non-Traditional Students!

There was a little confusion about our next meeting because I forgot to add
the times. Sorry about that!

Our next meeting will be on Thursday, January 27, from 11:45 to 1:00 pm.
Again we will have guest speakers. Kelly Prew and Sandra Clifton of the
Huntsville Family YMCA will be visiting us and talking
about the services that the YMCA can provide to non-traditional students,
such as ourselves. They will also discuss scholarship opportunities for our
children. I would like to encourage everyone to remember that the Student
Activities Office makes a strong investment in our organization by
providing our lunches. If you RSVP, please make every effort to attend. We
will be meeting in the LSC, on the 3rd floor. If we can, we will meet in the
foyer. If we have a large RSVP, we will meet in the large meeting room
adjacent to the foyer.

If you are interested in attending, please RSVP by January 24 at
roughneckbooks at hotmail.com.  As always, if you need to leave at 12:30 or
enter at 12:30, you should feel free to do so.

I apologize for any confusion I may have caused you.

Frances Crawford Fennessy
NTSO President