[Ntso] STUDY SKILLS FOR NON TRADITIONAL STUDENTS

John & Frances Fennessy roughneckbooks at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 8 19:20:51 CST 2005

Hello non-traditional students!

I just received this email from Dr. Strauss, and I thought you might be
interested in attending her class. If you have any questions, please feel
free to contact her directly.

John Fennessy
NTSO Vice President

The SAM Center would like to offer a series of five study skills sessions
exclusively for non-traditional students. It would be at the SAM Center
beginning Wed. March 30th and running the 6th, 13th, 20th and 27th of April
at 12:00 noon. Can you publicize to your members? We have limited space so
if people can email or contact me to save them a spot. (We will eat while we
work so people should bring lunch if they like).
Thanks so much.
Bernice Strauss
--
Bernice Strauss Ph.D.