[Ntso] NTSO Study Skills

SHSU NTSO shsu_ntso at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 21 12:18:55 CST 2005

Hello non-traditional students!

Dr. Strauss has asked me to remind you about the SAM Center Study Skills
class for non-traditional students. She has only received a few email
replies of interest. If you have forgotten about it, here is your chance to
reconsider it. Please feel free to contact her directly with any questions
you have or if you want to let her know you will be coming.

John Fennessy
NTSO Vice President

The SAM Center would like to offer a series of five study skills sessions
exclusively for non-traditional students. It would be at the SAM Center
beginning Wed. March 30th and running the 6th, 13th, 20th and 27th of April
at 12:00 noon. Can you publicize to your members? We have limited space so
if people can email or contact me to save them a spot. (We will eat while we
work so people should bring lunch if they like).
Thanks so much.
Bernice Strauss
--
Bernice Strauss Ph.D.