[Ntso] NTSO-OFFICER POSITIONS

SHSU NTSO shsu_ntso at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 21 12:26:25 CST 2005

I would like to remind you that we are still seeking officers for the NTSO.

We have currently received little interest but have a serious need for
candidates to run in the following positions: president,vice president,
business manager, and secretary.

If you are interested, please contact us ASAP at shsu_ntso at hotmail.com

It is REALLY IMPORTANT that we have someone step up to the plate (or soap
box for that matter). NTSO cannot continue without its member's support.

For information about these positions, please visit our website:
http://www.shsu.edu/~org_ntso/Elections.htm

Thanks!

Frances Crawford Fennessy
NTSO President