[Ntso] THURSDAY IS NTSO!

John & Frances Fennessy roughneckbooks at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 22 21:34:31 CST 2005

Hello everyone!

This email is to remind you about the NTSO meeting on Thursday at 11:45-1:00
in the LSC (3rd floor). We will have a guest speaker from the Career Center.

Please be sure to come to this meeting if you can. We will be selling
tickets to the Formal Ball, voting on a change in the constitution and
hearing from candidates.

Our elections for next year's officers will begin the first week of April.
As of this time, we have heard from absolutely NO ONE in regard to interest
in running for an office. This is a SERIOUS problem.

Please look within yourself and ask if you can do something for this
organization. We need YOUR HELP!

Thanks again,

Frances Crawford Fennessy
NTSO President

Please visit our website for further information:
http://www.shsu.edu/~org_ntso/