[Ntso] THIS THURSDAY NTSO MEETING

John & Frances Fennessy roughneckbooks at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 30 08:10:45 CST 2005

Hello non-traditional students!

This Thursday is our next NTSO meeting. Please make every effort to come. We
will be having a guest speaker from career services speak with us regarding
the upcoming career fair and the other services their office provides.

We will also be conducting some official business. First, we will be voting
on a change in our constitution. The constitution is online at our website
(http://www.shsu.edu/~org_ntso/) if you would like to review it. We will be
voting to amend the voting procedures for officers.

Second, we will be identifying those people interested in running for
office. Please think about what you can do for this organization. We have
only heard from one person who is interested in holding a position, but we
need four officers to make this organization work.  To run for office, you
simply need to be a student (undergraduate or graduate) in good standing at
the university. Our elections will be held online during the first week of
April. That is NEXT WEEK!

Third, we will be talking about the formal and selling tickets to the event.
It is important that you let us know that you are interested in attending.
We can make this a small or large function. It just depends on how many
people will be coming.

I know that all of you are very busy, and this is actually the most
difficult time of the semester for everyone. Please make an effort to come
to this meeting. We need your help if we are to continue as an organization.

Thank you for your support!

Frances Crawford Fennessy
NTSO President
http://www.shsu.edu/~org_ntso/