[Ntso] NTSO Formal

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 31 21:11:57 CST 2005

Hello Everyone!

I have had a few people write to me asking about details for the upcoming
dance, so here are the specifics.

Our formal will be on April 30 from 7p.m. until 10p.m.  Tickets will be $10
per person which includes an italian dinner, drinks, music, and dancing.

You can purchase tickets by contacting Francis Crawford Fennesy at 294-1995
or by writing to shsu_ntso at hotmail.com.  We will also be selling tickets in
the LSC mall area the week before the dance.

The theme for the dance will be "Denim and Diamonds," which means that the
men can still wear their blue jeans but the women have the opportunity to
wear a formal and dress up for the occasion.

I really hope that each of you can make it to the dance.  It will be a great
opportunity for us to socialize and build friendships.

Andrea L. Woodlief