[Ntso] Great Banquet!

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Sun May 1 01:32:15 CDT 2005

Hello Again!

I just wanted to thank all of the people who came to the banquet tonight and
made it such a success.  We all had a great time and it was alot of fun.  I
will be posting pictures of the banquet on the website soon.

I hope that everyone is doing well during finals and finishing up whatever
projects are due during the coming weeks.  This organization is a wonderful
group of students and I am proud to be the new president.  We are like one
big family and it makes me so happy to see such ties created between the
members.

Our meetings will resume in August, and I will be changing the website to
include an outline of events for the entire year.  Have a great summer and
don't forget to have a little bit of fun too!

Andrea L. Woodlief
NTSO President

"Tip the world over on its side and everything loose will land in Los
Angeles." -- Frank Lloyd Wright