[Ntso] Don't forget to visit the bake sale booth...

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 7 14:52:03 CST 2005

Hello Everyone,

Don't forget to stop by this week and visit our bake sale booth.  Most of
the items are being sold for a quarter or fifty cents, and we are also
accepting donations for the organization.

My refrigerator is overflowing with baked goods, so feel free to purchase
some of the items that our members have worked hard to bake.

Andrea L. Woodlief
President, Non-Traditional Student Organization

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the
source of all true art and science."  -- Albert Einstein