[Ntso] Bake Sale for Next Semester...

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 8 21:22:22 CST 2005

Hello Everyone,

Our friends from the Celtic Society really know how to put on a good bake
sale.  They gave me the idea of having the bake sale twice a month, from
11a.m.-1p.m., and instead of having multiple items we just have one thing to
sale (like homemade cupcakes).  They had a giant poster with pictures from
the organization and the baked goods were wrapped in green colored foil.

Would someone like to volunteer with me next semester to just do the bake
sales? We can do something similar, or different but with a good
presentation.

Andrea L. Woodlief
President, Non-Traditional Student Organization

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the
source of all true art and science."  -- Albert Einstein