[Ntso] Next Meeting and Bake Sale

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 10 19:38:52 CST 2005

Hello Again,

Our next meeting will be on November 17th (next Thursday), in LSC 315, from
11:45a.m.-1p.m.  Dr. Bernice Strauss will be our guest speaker, and this
meeting should be very informative!  She will be discussing preparation for
graduate school and "Making Friends with Failure."  Please come join us.

The bake sale went well for our first fundraiser, and we got several new
members from just being in the LSC mall area.  Thank you to everyone who
helped bake something or volunteered! :-)

Andrea L. Woodlief
President, Non-Traditional Student Organization

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the
source of all true art and science."  -- Albert Einstein