[Ntso] Pot-Luck Dinner

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 11 13:39:11 CST 2005

The Pot Luck Dinner has been pushed back to November 19th, 7p.m., at my
place, to give people more time to make plans if they decide to come.  The
Halloween Party and the Pot-Luck Dinner are events sponsored by the Colony
Apartments, but I am inviting everyone from NTSO since we are all
non-traditional students.

Good luck with mid-terms, and I hope to see a few of you at the dinner next
week.

Andrea L. Woodlief
President, Non-Traditional Student Organization

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the
source of all true art and science."  -- Albert Einstein