[Ntso] Next Meeting and Welcome to New Members...

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 13 19:38:46 CST 2005

Hello Members,

At our next meeting we will also discuss having a SHSU Non-Traditional
Student Day at Minute Maid park once baseball season starts again.  We will
also talk about an idea that I have for our organization.

We have so many people on the mailing list, that I thought we could
eventually make the meeting televised live on the internet.  This would be
for the members who can not attend each meeting, but still would like to
listen to what is happening.  It would be nice if we could have it finished
by our last meeting this year.

The meeting will be on Thursday, November 17th, in LSC 315 from
11:45a.m.-1p.m. with Dr. Bernice Strauss as the guest speaker.

Andrea L. Woodlief
President, Non-Traditional Student Organization

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the
source of all true art and science."  -- Albert Einstein