[Ntso] Socials for Spring Semester

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 18 16:49:19 CST 2005

Hello Group,

We will also have just one Social at Jose's Restaurant at the end of
February, and our Banquet at Margarita's in May.

In case you guys didn't know, I was also the president of the Women and
Minorities in Science group many years ago, and we had all of our meetings
at Jose's Restaurant which made a certain professor (who was our advisor) in
Computer Science upset I think. :-)

This is a new organization, and I have been experimenting to see what the
group likes to do.  Those two restaurants seem to be the majority favorite,
so we will keep those going next semester too.

Have a good thanksgiving!

Andrea L. Woodlief
President, Non-Traditional Student Organization

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the
source of all true art and science."  -- Albert Einstein