[Ntso] Next Meeting

Andrea Woodlief andrea_woodlief at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 27 18:38:25 CST 2005

Hello Everyone,

I hope that all of you had a good Thanksgiving Break.  It was like having a
Spring Break in the middle of the fall semester.  :-)

Our next meeting will be this Thursday, December 1st from 11:45a.m.-1p.m.
Our guest speaker will be a representative from the Sam Houston Museum.
This will be the last meeting for the semester, so I hope to see all of you
there.

Good luck with finals!

Andrea L. Woodlief
President, Non-Traditional Student Organization

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the
source of all true art and science."  -- Albert Einstein